A quick read for actionable tips, technical insight and best practices
Privileged access represents one of the largest security vulnerabilities in today’s digital landscape. Privileged accounts, credentials and secrets are everywhere throughout your IT infrastructure: on-premises, across multi-cloud and hybrid environments, in applications, on endpoints and in DevOps pipeline.
Most security breaches involve a stolen privileged credential. That’s why Privileged Access Management (PAM) is a critical part of any cyber security program.
PAM as a Service For Dummies is a primer on Privileged Access Management as a Service (PAM as a Service) for security and business stakeholders alike. It also takes into consideration the growing trend of implementing security solutions as a service.
This eBook illustrates:
- The many types of privileged access used by humans and non-human entities
- Types of data loss and attacker compromise points as well as third party risks
- Audit and compliance considerations
- Six actions for success with securing privileged access
- How to secure privileged access across traditional and cloud environments
- How to get started with a PAM as a Service program
With these insights, you’ll understand why organizations must deploy, manage and continually optimize a privileged access management program. Download this eBook to get started with PAM as a Service and start reducing risk from attackers and malicious insiders today!