As organizations increasingly adopt DevOps tools and methodologies to rapidly deliver new applications and services to their customers, securing these environments is not always adequately prioritized. Furthermore, prioritizing and implementing security controls without impacting developer velocity is an issue that CISOs across the globe face.
CyberArk worked with an independent panel of CISOs from the world’s leading organizations to gain insights on best practices and lessons learned. The results are available in the latest CISO View Report
which addresses the challenges of securing DevOps environments.
Attend this webinar to get practical guidance on how to secure your DevOps environments based on insights from Global 1000 CISOs and other experts.
- Transforming security teams Into DevOps partners
- Prioritizing and securing DevOps tools and infrastructure
- Establishing enterprise requirements for securing secrets and credentials
- Adapting security processes for application testing
- Evaluating the results of initiatives to secure DevOps environments