Most attacks start on the endpoint. Time to embrace the threat and brush up on your defense skills.
Experience the Attack & Defend wirtual war room and watch and learn as White Hat hackers Len Noe and Andy Thompson battle head-to-head in a real-world endpoint hacking and defense simulation. You may be surprised at just how easy it is for the red team to infiltrate the endpoint and bypass security controls in place with the latest hacker tools and tactics. After each attack, witness how the blue team successfully blocks these attempts through policies such as application control, least privilege and threat deception.
During this virtul attack simulation you’ll walk away with a better understanding of:
- Just how easy it is for attackers to breach the endpoint and know what you should be on the lookout for
- Examples of real endpoint attacks such as Phish to Cred Dump, Icecast to Cryptojack, O.MG cable to credential harvesting, WHID Cactus to Ransomware and more
- Why endpoint detection response (EDR) and NGAV are not enough to 100% protect you from endpoint attacks
- How CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Manager out of the box policies for application control, least privilege and threat deception can stop endpoint attacks in their tracks
Embrace the perspective of an attacker to learn how to stay one step ahead – REGISTER NOW to watch on demand.
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible or involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of enterprise cybersecurity and IT risk management programs.
- Len Noe, WhiteHat Hacker, CyberArk
- Andy Thompson, WhiteHat Hacker and Research Evangelist, CyberArk Labs